Author Topic: Planes are wobbling since update 0.9.3  (Read 624 times)

gm11

• View Profile
Planes are wobbling since update 0.9.3
« on: October 31, 2015, 02:43:13 PM »
Philip, I've been flying F6F and P-38 in update 0.9.3, and I have noticed that they are wobbling at high speeds, and during strafing runs. Is this intentional? The wobbling is throwing off my aim. I have even noticed my F6F turning a bit to the right, even if I am keeping the aircraft level, without any aileron, elevator, or rudder input.

This never happened in previous versions.

Mattâ„¢

Re: Planes are wobbling since update 0.9.3
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 06:16:28 PM »
Philip, I've been flying F6F and P-38 in update 0.9.3, and I have noticed that they are wobbling at high speeds, and during strafing runs. Is this intentional? The wobbling is throwing off my aim. I have even noticed my F6F turning a bit to the right, even if I am keeping the aircraft level, without any aileron, elevator, or rudder input.

This never happened in previous versions.
Engine Torque,possibly heading faster than it's max level flight speed...

Kibbles

• Community Moderator | Killer Kibbstar | Onii-Chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 06:20:03 PM »
We know issues are in the current update, plus the developers even pushed for a new update to come up soon to fix the issues in the current update.
This may or may not be fixed in the next update with the other fixes.
For any questions or concerns, you can contact me at the following email address: Gunship3d.moderator.kibbles@gmail.com

Jed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 01:03:37 AM »
My issue with handling is after dropping ordinance or doing a quick jink, the plane suddenly flys like a brick. As if the settings went to 0%. I have over 2000 air kills and and can say it ain't loss of speed! Arcade, iPad Air . Something is going on!