Author Topic: Cheaters will be banned  (Read 15519 times)

Pepelev

• Dan, Dan the Sukhoi man
    • View Profile
Re: Cheaters will be banned
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2015, 02:31:42 AM »
Here we have gathered the small outfit of cheaters but there is more to come

Matt™

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2015, 02:36:12 AM »
That's messed up
I’ve posted more than anyone in this community’s history. And every one is a regret.

ERIC

Pepelev

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2015, 02:39:31 AM »
It'll solve our problem 100% the waffen SS normally do solve problems like the SAS or navy seals or green berets

Matt™

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2015, 02:43:30 AM »
Send all of those groups in....
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 02:48:16 AM by Matt™ »
I’ve posted more than anyone in this community’s history. And every one is a regret.

ERIC

Pepelev

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2015, 12:11:41 AM »
There in right now

The Iron Hand

• GS111, WoD, WT, and Battle Islands player.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2015, 11:56:21 AM »
I saw someone called trident on wod this morning
very ha ha moment

DRAGON

« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2015, 12:15:52 PM »
It'll solve our problem 100% the waffen SS normally do solve problems like the SAS or navy seals or green berets
Yeah the last time my brother did an execution on a group of soldiers was fucking never. So don't talk about the seal or greens like that again because I take extreme offence to being called as a service member an executioner.   

Falcon @irborn

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2015, 08:26:22 AM »
The games of Phanotek Inc are however my favorite sims though you only have problem with lag sometimes and bugs are pretty much easier to remove once reported  though cheaters/spamerrs/hackers/offenders are my least concern but ONE man that really anyoys the whole community of gamers on GS lll Vietnam series he calls himself Mr Fuq he is a Spammer/Offender he  spams MR FUQ THE MOST HATED, HAAHAHAHAHAH, BURN MOTHA F***** BURN DIE JEW it's common and very annoying he purposely names and annoys and is proud of it ever since I had the beta test version of gunship vietnam he was there year by year i hope you good people up at HQ can find a way to stop it after the 3.80 update he continued his spree good luck  :)

The Iron Hand

• GS111, WoD, WT, and Battle Islands player.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2015, 11:14:15 AM »
The games of Phanotek Inc are however my favorite sims though you only have problem with lag sometimes and bugs are pretty much easier to remove once reported  though cheaters/spamerrs/hackers/offenders are my least concern but ONE man that really anyoys the whole community of gamers on GS lll Vietnam series he calls himself Mr Fuq he is a Spammer/Offender he  spams MR FUQ THE MOST HATED, HAAHAHAHAHAH, BURN MOTHA F***** BURN DIE JEW it's common and very annoying he purposely names and annoys and is proud of it ever since I had the beta test version of gunship vietnam he was there year by year i hope you good people up at HQ can find a way to stop it after the 3.80 update he continued his spree good luck  :)
Stop posting about him. He is being it bored which is probably the best thing to do. If he comes on, I always tell everybody to ignore him. Usually it works, but some idiots give him attention, while really you should just ignore him.
very ha ha moment

Elijah32

• View Profile
    • All Card Activation Detail All Card Information
All Card Activation Detail All Card Information
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2019, 05:45:58 AM »
All Card Activation Detail All Card Information.
http://cardsactivations.org/

CPTDavidM101CFT

• awesome guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2019, 05:56:40 AM »
have the cheater code
how do you know whether some one who is normal have a cheater code
Hi. I am Ken Wei . I had been an aviation and military related fan since WW2 which is why I like to play games like Infinite Flight and Wings of Duty as well as World of Warships and War Thunder. WoD Squadron: 101 Grim Reapers, China’s Flying Tigers(CFT) GS3: CVNF dedicated to mostly Chinese players

Spoopytide

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2019, 08:39:45 PM »
have the cheater code
how do you know whether some one who is normal have a cheater code
I'm not 100% certain cuz I didn't really play GSIII, but I think the cheater thing is where you had {} around your name and it would make you invisible, don't that my word for it tho

mopa9000

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2019, 02:27:50 PM »
Spent most of the time tonight jumping from room to room to avoid the guy who posts long messages that messes up the screen making it difficult to play the game. This person, maybe more than one, and the others that hide their tags have to be blocked.  I'm looking forward to the new WWII game, but in the mean time, I fear you're losing players to other platforms because of the consistent cheaters.  Please expedite the fix for this and if at all possible, make people register their call signs, so you can track them by their IP address and shut them down forever.
Yesterday I've spent all time jumping from room to room hunting that guy. Changing my callsign, fighting against him. Yesterday this guy was online continously for about 10 hours!!! But now with the release 3.7.9 all those issues will be fixed.

I'm willing to bet hard cash he/she doesn't have any friends and lives in his/her mothers basement.

Is iOS still going to receive 3.7.8 first, omy ip birthday wishes tnebr will they skip 3.7.8 for 3.7.9?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 08:39:44 PM by mopa9000 »

JonnyJobin

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2019, 05:25:16 PM »
Spent most of the time tonight jumping from room to room to avoid the guy who posts long messages that messes up the screen making it difficult to play the game. This person, maybe more than one, and the others that hide their tags have to be blocked.  I'm looking forward to the new WWII game, but in the mean time, I fear you're 55 printing losing players to other platforms because of the consistent cheaters.  Please expedite the fix for this and if at all possible, make people register their call signs, so you can track them by their IP address and shut them down forever.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 06:27:59 AM by JonnyJobin »