Author Topic: New flying game idea  (Read 12926 times)

go away

• Totally not a bot... totally
    • View Profile
    • AMMEERRRRRRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New flying game idea
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2019, 01:23:07 AM »
Personally i would favor a game based around the Falklands War, it could be similar to GSIII Vietnam, with Argentine airbases over the Falklands and the British having their aircraft carriers. The aviable aircraft would be Sea Harriers as well as Harrier Gr.3´s, F-4´s and various helicopters on the British side and the Mirage IIIEA, A-4 Skyhawk, Pucara and Canberra on the Argentine side. Im sure it would be a nice alternative game for the people that already enjoy GSIII Vietnam. (just a suggestion though^^)

I mean, I think it would be a good game. I'd definitely play. Just don't want to kick the dead horse of how we'll never get anything new.

But no, good suggestion. I wanna operate Sea Harriers from Atlantic Conveyor.

God did this company go down the drain real quick

mopakarim3400

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2019, 02:25:17 PM »
Hehe,that'd be pretty awesomeauto clicker word unscrambler

You can't shoot other people down. So it would have to have good realism, as it'd pretty much be a non-combat flying sim. That being said, from a marketing standpoint, not alot of other people in the Gunship community enjoy Realistic mode, tbh. The people who play Realistic mode to enjoy the nice flight model are a minority. It might not do too well commercially speaking. This is all my opinion, of course. I might not know what I'm talking about.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 06:54:27 PM by mopakarim3400 »

EmrickJack

• Pro Blogger
    • View Profile
    • American Express Confirm Card
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2019, 08:56:00 AM »
 8) Hello Everyone  8)

This would be a great game if it were made as realistic as possible. I really don't see an Arcade or Easy mode in this game being fun to play at all - I mean, what would you do? You can't shoot other people down. So it would have to have good realism, as it'd pretty much be a non-combat flying sim. That being said, from a marketing standpoint, not alot of other people in the Gunship community enjoy Realistic mode, tbh. The people who play Realistic mode to enjoy the nice flight model are a minority. It might not do too well commercially speaking. This is all my opinion, of course. I might not know what I'm talking about.

I Have A Read This Post I Think Good New Flying Game Ideas Thanks For Sharing This Post  :-*