Author Topic: Please block racial slurs or racist player names  (Read 101 times)

Flyingroach

• View Profile
Please block racial slurs or racist player names
« on: June 01, 2020, 10:41:02 PM »
Hi I write this to the producers of this game wod.  If you guys can prevent players from using specific curse words can you also please start with the blocking of racial slurs? This game is for fun and for the players all over the world of all different  ethnicities. In the game you prohibit certain words from being used however I keep seeing players with the most ignorant racist names being used. I got a kid who plays this. I contribute money towards the game I’ve played it since it’s first release. And it’s fun. But I have a kid and theres other kids on here playing.  So my point is this if you can prohibit curse words please start prohibiting these guys or gals from putting up racist epithets. It’s 2020 not 1920.  Please guys do something about it.  People have the right to have whatever personal belief or opinion. But this is a public domain and it its really getting under my skin. 
Thank you

Jerry185

• View Profile
Re: Please block racial slurs or racist player names
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 06:09:19 PM »
There's one obnoxious player, keeps changing name slightly, first from " Your mums h*Le" now "your mums gae"
Needs kicking out