Author Topic: La7  (Read 1504 times)

NoNamesLeft

• View Profile
La7
« on: October 24, 2019, 01:34:07 PM »
This plane needs a nerf so badly it's rediculous.

Its energy retention is just too good. In a vertical climb it will not stall until it reaches 20kph! It can go 700kph in level flight on the deck and then zoom climb all the way up to >10k M (30k feet) from the deck! And when it turns it does not stall. It is the king of arcade and it slaughters all Germans, it accelerates faster than them, turns longer and manuvers better, and climbs like a rocket. The only counter play is to run and try to get lucky with a head on.

This plane is bullshit and I never thought it was this bad until I bought it and then I realized the extent of the problem. This plane needs a serious nerf, even more than the spitfire mk2 or any other, this plane breaks the game.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 01:30:21 PM by NoNamesLeft »
Fw190>all allied fighters. Change my mind.

miszcz303

• View Profile
Re: La7
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 01:24:03 PM »
Hard to disagree. La7 should be better than german fighters, but not as much as today. Now it is like a jet fighter not a prop engine plane. Due to this BoS is dramatically unbalanced.

sunny0106

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 03:56:45 PM »

Finest blog!I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

https://happychick.one

JustGotRekt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 04:41:26 AM »
Made an account to start the fun! I just now got accused of cheating by a player. I was in my trusty, OP La-7 and he was simply worse than me. I used flaps and outmaneuvered him and even got maneuver kills on a Japanese premium. Can confirm, this thing is just silly. It needs a nerf, as much as I hate to say it. It’s my XP generator, and I like it as a fun machine, but eventually, getting accused of cheating because it’s so ridiculous isn’t fun.

Volvo 2-0

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 05:11:29 PM »
Couldn’t agree more. It won’t stall no matter how large your angle of attack. It’s only weakness is its comparatively weak armament.

vanoneh984

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2020, 09:40:08 AM »

ariahe00

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 11:32:41 AM »
how to login in free E-Mail