Author Topic: Update pls  (Read 94 times)

Old Hog Nose

• View Profile
Update pls
« on: March 18, 2020, 10:05:38 AM »
Hey y'all

After an extended sabbatical from these forums, would someone be able to tell me what's happened with the game in the last year and a half?
New aircraft, any new battlegrounds etc etc...bit out of touch, be good to have an update!

Thanks!

Old Hog Nose

• View Profile
Re: Update pls
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 08:55:49 PM »
Wow these forums aren't what they used to be...5 days and no reply?

NoNamesLeft

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 09:50:40 PM »
Hey y'all

After an extended sabbatical from these forums, would someone be able to tell me what's happened with the game in the last year and a half?
New aircraft, any new battlegrounds etc etc...bit out of touch, be good to have an update!

Thanks!

Hey man yeah these fourms are completely dead, if you want a community you gotta go to Facebook or discord and there's been a lot of changes, idk what was here when you last play but now there's 5 Pacific maps, Stalingrad, battle of Britian, tons of new Americans including the p51's and a 4 engine bomber, tons of Germans and Japanese and a single player mode. Also the Russians are OP as hell cause they can climb near infinitely
Fw190>all allied fighters. Change my mind.

Msty

• Riptide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 11:45:09 PM »
Hey y'all

Thanks!

Hey man yeah these fourms are completely dead, if you want a community you gotta go to Facebook or discord and there's been a lot of changes, idk what was here when you last play but now there's 5 Pacific maps, Stalingrad, battle of Britian, tons of new Americans including the p51's and a 4 engine bomber, tons of Germans and Japanese and a single player mode. Also the Russians are OP as hell cause they can climb near infinitely
I shot him a PM a while back, he hasn't responded or been active on the forums since his last post, pretty sure he's gone
Still hanging around