Author Topic: Warbirds 2020, mmo flight sim  (Read 144 times)

VRdude

• View Profile
Warbirds 2020, mmo flight sim
« on: June 22, 2019, 07:10:41 PM »
Hello folks, i want to tell you about a new upcoming game.

'''MicroProse announce agreement for Development and Co-Publishing of the new WarBirds 2020 World War II flight simulation on Unreal Engine 4..
CEO David Lagettie of MicroProse says, “I am excited to work with iEntertainment Network CEO and Co-Founder of MicroProse, ‘Wild Bill’ Stealey, to produce the next generation of WarBirds 2020 WW II combat flight simulation using new modern technology and promoting worldwide.”
Wild Bill Stealey says, “It will be fun to be working with MicroProse again to do great simulation games! We are very excited to be partnering with David and his team to update our very successful WarBirds 2020 product for WW II combat simulation fans around the world.'

http://www.combatsim.com/topics/combat-flight-sim/warbirds-2020/

aresko

• View Profile
Re: Warbirds 2020, mmo flight sim
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 08:26:57 AM »
Based on Steam I'm inclined to think that this isn't a new MMO in the making. It's patch "2020" for game "Warbirds". Their last patch was "2019" this April. Read more at https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/482651/new-mmo-in-the-making-mmo-flight-simulator-warbirds-2020#C1vemm5blphsSukR.99

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 07:21:56 PM by aresko »

CPTDavidM101CFT

• awesome guy
    • View Profile
Re: Warbirds 2020, mmo flight sim
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 01:56:50 AM »
I want to see a screenshot of this combat flight sim
Hi. I am Ken Wei . I had been an aviation and military related fan since WW2 which is why I like to play games like Infinite Flight and Wings of Duty as well as World of Warships and War Thunder. WoD Squadron: 101 Grim Reapers, China’s Flying Tigers(CFT) GS3: CVNF dedicated to mostly Chinese players