Author Topic: Gunship Sequel  (Read 247 times)

Gonga牛逼

• View Profile
Gunship Sequel
« on: June 04, 2019, 08:38:41 PM »
Love the game, its an absolute joy.

But the new title “Gunship Sequel” is awful. It reads like a working title.

WEICONN {EPIC}

• 🅱
    • View Profile
Re: Gunship Sequel
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 12:11:50 AM »
They really took a step back, it seems. WoD was kinda stupid but at least it demonstrated it was a standalone title

Storm

• gIgGiTy GiGgItY cYkA bLyAt RuSh B xAxAxAxA)))))
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 02:44:11 AM »
WoD was great back in the early days, but I would've much rather they just said "GSIV WWII" since it runs on the Gunship IV engine, and was the WWII game. Not to mention it basically says "From the makers of the largely successful Gunship III series of games comes Gunship IV World War II!" The naming could've been more thought out in my opinion. Then again, I think a lot of things in WoD could've been better thought out/planned. Either way, I'm very contempt with my F-5E in Vietnam, so y'all can go ahead with your broken WWII flight models, I'll keep the WWII stuff to War Thunder and IL-2 1946.

Unknown .

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 07:28:01 PM »
Faithful 64 and Faithful Packs, in General, have become so popular that they have transcended into the mobile version of Minecraft as well. There are not too many minecraft faithful texture pack and resource packs available for Minecraft Pocket Edition (Now known as Bedrock Edition) but you would be happy to know that there is indeed a legitimate Faithful 64x for Minecraft PE. Since the official release of Minecraft 1.14, the entire community of Minecraft players has requested and demanded the 1.14 version of Faithful 64x64. This version of faithful will make the "village and pillage" includes better aesthetics for the new mobs.More info: https://omlet.gg/mod/eyJhIjoiQ1UwUFVQSUNHWTJQWktWWFVFVTEiLCJpZCI6Ilc4WU5oUnJINEZwVy9qclAiLCJ0IjoiTW9kIn0

Storm

• gIgGiTy GiGgItY cYkA bLyAt RuSh B xAxAxAxA)))))
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 05:26:50 AM »
Kibblessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss