Author Topic: Feelsbadman.jpeg  (Read 464 times)

Scifer7™

• Russian bias))))
    • View Profile
Feelsbadman.jpeg
« on: February 06, 2019, 07:22:31 PM »
All the spam, all the crap going through the boards of the forum. Done for good bois, will periodically check back but I hope y’all the best. Have fun guys, Scifer7.
🅱️Oi

Kiowa40

• All Glory is fleeting.
    • View Profile
Re: Feelsbadman.jpeg
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 04:12:54 PM »
How do you go from "Done for good", to immediately "will periodically check..."? Isn't it either one or the other? Isn't that a little ironic? Ironic like "all the crap going through the boards of the forum" and this thread ^ (jk)

Well, goodbye forever. So, see you in a week? lol jk
If the A6M5 gets added to Wings of Duty, I will quit the forums forever. Lets make it happen!

Your Aircraft must be an extension of yourself..

Scifer7™

• Russian bias))))
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 05:05:59 PM »
How do you go from "Done for good", to immediately "will periodically check..."? Isn't it either one or the other? Isn't that a little ironic? Ironic like "all the crap going through the boards of the forum" and this thread ^ (jk)

Eh this thing that thing same difference lol and I’ll probably get bored or some shit and look for some dead forum shitposts.
🅱️Oi

Kiowa40

• All Glory is fleeting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 05:10:07 PM »

Eh this thing that thing same difference lol and I’ll probably get bored or some shit and look for some dead forum shitposts.
And god knows we'll always have some of those! lol See ya, Scifer. Cheers.
If the A6M5 gets added to Wings of Duty, I will quit the forums forever. Lets make it happen!

HABA KARA KIRI

• PETER PETER YES THANOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 03:58:29 AM »

And god knows we'll always have some of those! lol See ya, Scifer. Cheers.
excuse me no drinking allowed
I need CANNON SNIPING ABUSERS
250kg bombs and 20mm cannon
cannon sniper abuser
wiekiein
KILALREELGE
I GOT THIS FROM A VEYR RELIABLE WEBSITE
5km sniperp acbused glory to the 335
GLORY TO THE 355
Eagle_Flyer
kILLEREAGLE
role playres
MSSGFC Dr Mr.Mrs 5km sniperp acbused glory to the 335(355th)stirling

Herbie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 02:43:27 PM »
Cheers.    Hacker   ;) 
Look up at the vastness of our solar system orbiting a single star.  Imagine our sun is one of billions of stars in our galaxy.  Consider that our galaxy is one of billions in a universe that's billions of light years across.  Now you can almost comprehend the size of the F*&K that I don't give.

Kiowa40

• All Glory is fleeting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 05:14:50 PM »
*Chugs*

HABA KARA KIRI

• PETER PETER YES THANOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 12:00:02 AM »
cannon sniper abuser
wiekiein
KILALREELGE
GLORY TO THE 355
Eagle_Flyer
kILLEREAGLE
role playres

Rudolf Rednose

• If everybody does it, it must be stupid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2019, 06:01:30 PM »
Hey, that’s why I left!

You mean to tell me that nothing has changed?

Pepelev

• Lover of all things Mig
    • View Profile
    • Britmodeller
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2019, 08:30:08 PM »
Nope ors still a s**ts***m of memes and deadness

Rudolf Rednose

• If everybody does it, it must be stupid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2019, 01:03:36 PM »
How are we going to change this forum for the better?

Conn6M

• 🅱
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 07:29:01 PM »
How are we going to change this forum for the better?
I would say that the ball is currently in Phil's court. It has been for a long time. Almost nothing new has been added to WoD for a long time (besides Stalingrad, practically nothing at all), and many of the issues that we all complained about years ago still persist today apparently. Maybe I'll redownload WoD if the passion and energy of 2015-2017 could come back

Pepelev

• Lover of all things Mig
    • View Profile
    • Britmodeller
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2019, 07:40:09 PM »
Agreed.., I think we oldies need to change this forum for the better. And we need to make Phil realise the community new and old is still here

HABA KARA KIRI

• PETER PETER YES THANOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2019, 10:03:50 PM »
Honestly, even if we brought back the most prominent and influential oldies, there would be too few old players and too few new players participating in the forum to make it any more lively. Dev's too far from the community to know what the heck is going on (and I'm not even sure anyone is even sending him emails anymore). I, and I wouldn't doubt many of the members old and new do so too, don't find WoD entertaining or enjoyable anymore, if at all. Suggestions have been made and while some insignificant ones here and there have been passed, most of the suggestions have fallen on deaf ears.

Phil has also been horrendously off-schedule, which I respect the reason to considering he's practically a one-man team, but the killer here was that there has been nothing to arouse or stoke the fire to this community. This community can go on without any of the oldies because theoretically there would be new, active, enthusiastic members to take their place. But unfortunately, I've yet to see any come by.

I only come by because whenever I type "w" in my browser, it autofills to wingsofduty.com/forum. And then I press enter and that's it. Usually, there's nothing to ever check though.
cannon sniper abuser
wiekiein
KILALREELGE
GLORY TO THE 355
Eagle_Flyer
kILLEREAGLE
role playres

Conn6M

• 🅱
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2019, 10:32:27 PM »
Agreed.., I think we oldies need to change this forum for the better. And we need to make Phil realise the community new and old is still here
Thankfully, most of the cancerous forum members of the semi-recent past (foxy, allied ace leader, shedletsky, alexthegreat355th, flyingroach, etc.) are long gone. The issue now is that most of us have moved on from WoD due to Phil ignoring our requests. The only people he listens to now are Bros Films and the people that run the discord server (don't get me started on the discord server...). We're at the bottom of the information totem pole, behind wingsofduty.com, the discord server, and the facebook group (similar to the discord server imo).