Author Topic: Is there a way to make Pearl Harbor playable for all jap zero and us planes  (Read 861 times)

Flyingroach

• View Profile
Developers is there a way like once a month we could bring back the old Pearl Harbor game play? Like when all zero models were playable and all the us plane models were playable ? I miss those days sometimes of wod. I know the purist want things to be realistic according to what planes were available when and all that.   But wod was so much fun.  Thanks guys also why did wod remove the chat option in the wod room? It was a good way for players to organize quick games etc. 
thanks

RedBandit

• View Profile
No way. I dont wanna see those speedy US spaceships that bombing everything in ruins less than 0.5 sec after start either I don't wanna see late jap boys if id like to play on the early US planes. You have late war maps so play there.

terminater man

• View Profile
Developers is there a way like once a month we could bring back the old Pearl Harbor game play? Like when all zero models were playable and all the us plane models were playable ? I miss those days sometimes of wod. I know the purist want things to be realistic according to what planes were available when and all that.   But wod was so much fun.  Thanks guys also why did wod remove the chat option in the wod room? It was a good way for players to organize quick games etc. 
thanks

rosikep738

• View Profile
Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking.   먹튀

rosikep738

• View Profile
Attractive, post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed, and I hope you will write again soon!   sagame66

rosikep738

• View Profile
I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google.   Arabic majlis seating

IsaiahColt

• View Profile
I don’t think it is possible to get back the old Pearl Harbor game play. I wrote an article about this with the help of essay service explaining why this Is not possible anymore. You should give it a read.