Author Topic: The best plane in the game  (Read 1171 times)

NoNamesLeft

• View Profile
The best plane in the game
« on: September 25, 2018, 09:39:34 PM »
In your opinion what is the best/what is your favorite plane in the game as of the latest patch?

Personally I'd have to say the bf109F. Reason being is it's a jack of all trades plane, it can bnz any plane that turns better, and it can turn fight any plane that bnz's better(unlike the bf109g or fw190a4) so no matter what plane I face, i can beat them.

Compare it to the fw190a4, if the fw faces a plane like the corsair (or any other plane that can bnz better) then the f4u would have to be exceptionally terrible to lose because it energy fights better and the fw190a4s only trick is energy fighting, where as the bf109f could out turn the f4u and pull a win.

Also I do realize that the mk1 and mk2 Spitfires are broken so please just don't mention them, I don't want this thread to devolve into a cesspool of people bitching about the game.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:41:35 PM by NoNamesLeft »
Fw190>all allied fighters. Change my mind.

Trailbilly

• View Profile
Re: The best plane in the game
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 05:23:45 AM »
Ki 84 does both

Eagle_Flyer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 07:36:11 AM »
You probably haven’t mentioned the gorgeous Spitfires mk I and mk II. They are two of the deadliest planes areund there. I can literally kill anyone and anything with them. Mk V is very good too.  But off course I am talking about realistic mode, I am sure no one talks about arcade there right? Right? I also love the 109F, Emil is pretty good too. P39 is deadly, Hien can beat the shit out of every American if used properly. P40 is pretty damn good too. Well that’s all.
A good pilot never gives up.

JustGotRekt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 05:04:36 AM »
I find the P-47D and La-7 good, as well as the Bf-109-G6, although the La-7 needs a nerf badly. It’s waaaay overpowered.

hukar34

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2020, 05:31:06 AM »
PC Flight Games at Metacritic.com. ... Release Calendar · 2020 High Scores - PC · All-Time High Scores - PC · All PC Games: A-Z Index · Best Games of 2019.
https://tractorsinfo.net/tafe-241-di-specifications/

deerajvengala

• View Profile
aolmail.com
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 07:21:18 AM »
aolmail.com
go through the website.

CptSNow (Old) 335th

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 07:22:43 PM »
In your opinion what is the best/what is your favorite plane in the game as of the latest patch?

Personally I'd have to say the bf109F. Reason being is it's a jack of all trades plane, it can bnz any plane that turns better, and it can turn fight any plane that bnz's better(unlike the bf109g or fw190a4) so no matter what plane I face, i can beat them.

Compare it to the fw190a4, if the fw faces a plane like the corsair (or any other plane that can bnz better) then the f4u would have to be exceptionally terrible to lose because it energy fights better and the fw190a4s only trick is energy fighting, where as the bf109f could out turn the f4u and pull a win.

Also I do realize that the mk1 and mk2 Spitfires are broken so please just don't mention them, I don't want this thread to devolve into a cesspool of people bitching about the game.

p51 is op as hell

CV-2 Lexington

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 12:25:19 AM »
This might sound weird but A-26, B-26, and Hudson are what I think are the best. With the B-24 and B-25 following CLOSELY behind.

Yes, I know that that is the entire US bomber Tech tree.