Author Topic: GS3 Legacy  (Read 1147 times)

Top_Secret

• If you can't fight it, blow it up.
    • View Profile
GS3 Legacy
« on: August 07, 2018, 08:48:36 PM »
So,
GS3 is now over 5 years old and has continued to bring in new players. When the time comes, it would be nice to update it to a game similar to it and GS4 but with the new engine in the newer games, to eliminate memory issues and to reduce the effort needed to update it currently. With a map of the same scale and the same missions, it would have features in earlier versions removed currently returned like being able to pick up objects with the Ch-47 chinook, firing the turret gun on the AH-1 cobra, Viet Congress soldiers on the bridge and shooting them dead (without the blood, obviously!), boats on the rivers.

“Why would you want another Vietnam game besides the one planned in the GS4 series?” You May ask. Currently, Wings of Duty is still under development, 3 years after it was released August 2015 with a mere 2 planes and Pearl Harbor. It is still in development and the flight engine is decent at best, incapable of modeling speed as accurately as the flight model in GS3. Players like some of y’all complain about OPness and got the developers to alter the flight model, him thinking that it would improve our love for the game. It hasn’t. It’s lead for more people to complain in a rabbit hole that prevents any quick development to happen because we let in children who believe what they want to believe about fighters. I’m calling for the developer to be a bit tougher and keep the flight models as they originally were by the book, BUT to introduce aircraft already in development that will help keep the role that so called overpowered aircraft originally filled, while adding aircraft that can counteract what role the overpowered aircraft had without being in themselves overpowered. Hence this game which can set a new plate for the developer to use what models, aircraft he’s already have from early versions of GS3 and what he was going to add, while being able to test the flight engine on supersonic aircraft and helicopters before he works on GS4 Desert Storm, which would have to be waay more complicated to model hundreds of miles of missile range, digital flight systems, radio navigation and Awaac support (which AWAAC support I would propose adding to GS3 Legacy, again for testing). I also propose this game as a second stage test for Non-Combat operations, as part of the individual missions the developer announced will be added in WoD. Thus, as the C-47 and C-46 amongst other non-combat planes are added to WoD, GS3 Legacy can be used as a bridge and a final test to make sure any substantial errors made in WoD don’t get magnified in the GS4 games.
Hope this will make for the best possible way to continue once WoD is cleaned up and completed.

Riptide

• View Profile
Re: GS3 Legacy
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 01:13:57 PM »
So,
GS3 is now over 5 years old and has continued to bring in new players. When the time comes, it would be nice to update it to a game similar to it and GS4 but with the new engine in the newer games, to eliminate memory issues and to reduce the effort needed to update it currently. With a map of the same scale and the same missions, it would have features in earlier versions removed currently returned like being able to pick up objects with the Ch-47 chinook, firing the turret gun on the AH-1 cobra, Viet Congress soldiers on the bridge and shooting them dead (without the blood, obviously!), boats on the rivers.

“Why would you want another Vietnam game besides the one planned in the GS4 series?” You May ask. Currently, Wings of Duty is still under development, 3 years after it was released August 2015 with a mere 2 planes and Pearl Harbor. It is still in development and the flight engine is decent at best, incapable of modeling speed as accurately as the flight model in GS3. Players like some of y’all complain about OPness and got the developers to alter the flight model, him thinking that it would improve our love for the game. It hasn’t. It’s lead for more people to complain in a rabbit hole that prevents any quick development to happen because we let in children who believe what they want to believe about fighters. I’m calling for the developer to be a bit tougher and keep the flight models as they originally were by the book, BUT to introduce aircraft already in development that will help keep the role that so called overpowered aircraft originally filled, while adding aircraft that can counteract what role the overpowered aircraft had without being in themselves overpowered. Hence this game which can set a new plate for the developer to use what models, aircraft he’s already have from early versions of GS3 and what he was going to add, while being able to test the flight engine on supersonic aircraft and helicopters before he works on GS4 Desert Storm, which would have to be waay more complicated to model hundreds of miles of missile range, digital flight systems, radio navigation and Awaac support (which AWAAC support I would propose adding to GS3 Legacy, again for testing). I also propose this game as a second stage test for Non-Combat operations, as part of the individual missions the developer announced will be added in WoD. Thus, as the C-47 and C-46 amongst other non-combat planes are added to WoD, GS3 Legacy can be used as a bridge and a final test to make sure any substantial errors made in WoD don’t get magnified in the GS4 games.
Hope this will make for the best possible way to continue once WoD is cleaned up and completed.
Viet CONGRESS

WEICONN {EPIC}

• 🅱
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 08:27:19 PM »
So,

Viet CONGRESS
I can type in big colored font too

TheDuganianEmpire

• Degeneracy comes in all shapes and sizes!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlzxqRfTzn4
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 11:49:41 PM »
So,

Gs-3 has left a good stain, for the people who first played this game. If it wasn't for me discovering gs-3, I would not be playing WOD...seeing how the state is going on in WOD with it's 'Flight models' 'High tier spam' and all soughts that turn players off...perhaps, Phanotek should go back in time to the original good old days of the franchise. I dearly do miss the original franchise, although this may be 5 years ago, I actually do get nostalgia, looking back and remembering me attempt to 'fly' the H-19 Chickasaw as it tossed and turned like a ball of paper in a cyclone (I was on the lite version)

I completely agree with this statement, despite the game being 5 years old, it continues to bring new (and sometimes cancerous) players. I wish they would have added more in terms of aircraft, and more diverse objectives for players to do rather than just often snipe poor unsuspecting Migs with an AIM-7, or MiG-19's making mince meat out of Nakahon.

One day, maybe when WOD get's it's finishing touches, hopefully, Phanotek might experiment with this. Who knows?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 11:51:53 PM by TheDuganianEmpire »
"Dugania stronk"

Riptide

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 12:36:06 AM »
So,

Viet CONGRESS
GR8 M8 I GIVE YOU 8 OUT OF 8

Storm

• gIgGiTy GiGgItY cYkA bLyAt RuSh B xAxAxAxA)))))
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 03:51:01 AM »
If they would update GSIII I want 3 planes and 2 helicopters:

AC-47 Spooky
PA-48 Enforcer
B-26K/A-26A Counter Invader

Mil Mi-4
Mil Mi-2

Good shit, pls add, if not GSIII pls add in GSIV

Hey Bro

• 🅱️
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 05:09:40 AM »
So,

Viet CONGRESS
WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT
🅱️

TheDuganianEmpire

• Degeneracy comes in all shapes and sizes!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlzxqRfTzn4
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 07:18:09 AM »
So,

Viet CONGRESS
WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT
WOW YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOO SMART
"Dugania stronk"

Top_Secret

• If you can't fight it, blow it up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 07:05:19 PM »

Comrade Dave

• Some people say i have a StuG fetish...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2018, 07:34:15 AM »
So,

Viet CONGRESS
WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT
A THIRD PARTY HAS ENTERED THE FRAY
See you in the skies!

WEICONN {EPIC}

• 🅱
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2018, 08:55:19 AM »
So,

Viet CONGRESS
WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT
you’re about 3 weeks late there kiddo

The Iron Hand

• GS111, WoD, WT, and Battle Islands player.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 07:16:41 PM »
So,

Viet CONGRESS
WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT
i am never late
very ha ha moment

Storm

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 09:21:30 PM »
So,

Viet CONGRESS
WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT
i am never late
IRON

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

destroix

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2019, 05:22:01 AM »

AC-47 Spooky
PA-48 Enforcer

Mil Mi-4
Mil Mi-2

https://www.pornjk.com/tags/xvideos/

Storm

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2019, 06:44:37 PM »

AC-47 Spooky
PA-48 Enforcer

Mil Mi-4
Mil Mi-2

https://www.pornjk.com/tags/xvideos/
gay