Author Topic: Training Videos  (Read 11359 times)

EmilBH

• View Profile
Re: Training Videos
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2015, 08:27:11 PM »
Bomb reticle?
There aren't any bomb reticles in Gunship III. They are present only in Gunship 4 engine games (only Wings of Duty atm)

Captain Rodney

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 04:33:02 PM »
How can I rescue people? Is this a legit feature? Thanks

Scifer7™

• Russian bias))))
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2016, 04:55:18 PM »
How can I rescue people? Is this a legit feature? Thanks
Yes it's a feature. Just use a helicopter and land near them.
🅱️Oi

DRAGON

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2016, 05:16:51 PM »
Well currently there is a bug but if you land on the pilot it will say passenger on bored, fly back to Nakhon and land were you spawned orginally and it will say, pilot rescued

Snaaiegaai

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2016, 05:59:56 PM »
Great, especially radar guided bombs vid!
Lightning strikes

No. 322 Dutch Squadron RAF

Captain Rodney

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2016, 01:26:34 AM »
So you just gotta land on their head and crush them to death? XD thanks for the help

DRAGON

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2016, 03:15:30 AM »
So you just gotta land on their head and crush them to death? XD thanks for the help
Yeahhhhh basically

Captain Rodney

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2016, 02:54:18 PM »
Sorry another question, does that hook on the Chinook do anything? Or is it just for show?

DRAGON

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2016, 03:45:26 PM »
Sorry another question, does that hook on the Chinook do anything? Or is it just for show?
Show, sadly

Snaaiegaai

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2016, 04:06:03 PM »
Show, sadly
In the first gunship III versions (only single player), there was a mission were you would need to fly a chinook to a base and pick up an artillery piece, then transport it to some place.
Lightning strikes

No. 322 Dutch Squadron RAF

Omnipilot

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2016, 08:39:57 AM »
What about using the 20mm cannon on the F4D in multiplayer mode. On my game, the pipper doesn't move but a red moving target shows up. Even if I hit the red moving target with the pipper, nothing happens. Also is there a specific chopper to use when rescuing? I've attempted to make a few rescues and I'm very close to the downed pilot and he just sits there.

Scifer7™

• Russian bias))))
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2016, 01:21:43 AM »
What about using the 20mm cannon on the F4D in multiplayer mode. On my game, the pipper doesn't move but a red moving target shows up. Even if I hit the red moving target with the pipper, nothing happens. Also is there a specific chopper to use when rescuing? I've attempted to make a few rescues and I'm very close to the downed pilot and he just sits there.
The red moving target is where you approximately aim.

Since the last few GSIII undated you have to land on the pilot to get him on-board.
🅱️Oi

Storm

• gIgGiTy GiGgItY cYkA bLyAt RuSh B xAxAxAxA)))))
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2016, 01:33:35 AM »
Show, sadly
In the first gunship III versions (only single player), there was a mission were you would need to fly a chinook to a base and pick up an artillery piece, then transport it to some place.

Yeah I remember that... good times

I wish you could use it to pick up a downed F-111 cockpit though. Load on the crewmemebers, hover over the cockpit, hookup and return to
Nakhon.

hailiyatsi

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2019, 01:29:13 PM »
Hello I have a  question. On the f-5 and f-111 both have missile  guidance systems like the f-4 and aim-9 sidewinders, is this for the aim-9 (it did nothing for them when I tried) if so how do I use it?
In the F4 you have to lock radar on your opponent to use AIM7 missile. AIM9s work without a radar. Radar is very helpful when you play realistic mode (F4, F5, F111 if you use it as a fighter). You can lock it on MiG and you won't lose him.
The air force version was even close to being a good game
 And I've also gotten played all the versions a ton.