Author Topic: Convert XP to G  (Read 1983 times)

M.Quan

• View Profile
Convert XP to G
« on: July 18, 2015, 05:58:13 AM »
In this game, we can convert G to XP. So how about convert XP to G? 100 XP for 1G. Im sure it will make the game better. Right now im having more than 3000XP and it is useless because I've already upgraded my 2 A5M and P-35 and new planes need G to buy :-\

Lazy Eye™

• View Profile
Re: Convert XP to G
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 07:34:15 AM »
If this were to be added at this time, people wouldn't be buying gold and the developers wouldn't be making the funds they need to support the game. The gold prices are pretty cheap. With $5 worth of gold, you can get the F4F-3, P-40E, and A6M2.

I'm sure 1,000 G per dollar isn't asking much. The developers need the money to move Wings of Duty (and GS4 in general) further. If we can all pitch in and help the developers make profit, these games (future ones included) will just get better and better.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 07:42:11 AM by Yank 31 »
Good things come to those who wait.

M.Quan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 09:12:56 AM »
If this were to be added at this time, people wouldn't be buying gold and the developers wouldn't be making the funds they need to support the game. The gold prices are pretty cheap. With $5 worth of gold, you can get the F4F-3, P-40E, and A6M2.
I'm sure 1,000 G per dollar isn't asking much. The developers need the money to move Wings of Duty (and GS4 in general) further. If we can all pitch in and help the developers make profit, these games (future ones included) will just get better and better.
Then what can I do with those XP??? :o

MadDog

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 09:42:46 AM »
Then what can I do with those XP??? :o
Wait for free RAF and Luftwaffe planes ;)

Matt™

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 02:39:41 PM »
I think you can convert XP to G,something like 2 XP= 1 G

Lazy Eye™

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 05:22:16 PM »
I think you have it backwards. So far, you can only convert G to XP.

Matt™

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 05:48:47 PM »
Oh,well I don't think that's very useful,lol

M.Quan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2015, 05:07:17 PM »

I'll multiple 10 times, 1000XP = 1G is that good enough?

MadDog

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2015, 05:30:03 PM »

I'll multiple 10 times, 1000XP = 1G is that good enough?
I support this. Only players who really want new planes would get enough gold. The cheapest plane (Oscar) costs 500G. It would be 500000 XP

Eiszeit

• Never underestimate your opponent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2015, 06:41:48 PM »
I agree, xp to gold but with a ridiculous rate that buying doesnt sound too bad.
If its stupid but it works, its not stupid.

Previously known as Thestral

Lazy Eye™

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2015, 07:40:16 PM »
Maybe sonething like this in the far future, but right now, money needs to be made.

Also, you'd be surprised what people will do to not pay. A ridiculous XP to G conversion would probably sound better to them than 1,000 G per dollar (which still is very inexpensive compared to other games). Idk why people wouldn't want to help fund the game despite these highly affordable prices.

Eiszeit

• Never underestimate your opponent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2015, 08:25:58 PM »
Maybe sonething like this in the far future, but right now, money needs to be made.

Also, you'd be surprised what people will do to not pay. A ridiculous XP to G conversion would probably sound better to them than 1,000 G per dollar (which still is very inexpensive compared to other games). Idk why people wouldn't want to help fund the game despite these highly affordable prices.
Yeah, dont get me wrong, i will pay money for the deveplopers. But i can only spend so much a month, so if im like 100 or so gold away from a new plane, xp to gold would round it out with out me going over my limit.
If its stupid but it works, its not stupid.

Previously known as Thestral