Author Topic: Reactivity  (Read 2381 times)

Kibbles

• Community Moderator | Killer Kibbstar | Onii-Chan
    • View Profile
Reactivity
« on: August 29, 2017, 06:10:53 PM »
Greetings. First of all, allow me to sincerely apologize for being seldom active than I normally would be. In the recent past I've moved homes, been sick, and generally busy. Those of you on steam may think "But they're on all the time!". However, that is my account and not me as the user. At least, not the majority of the time.

Regardless, my schedule is opened up again. I'll get on daily if not multiple times a day to check the forums. I've done responses to everything reported the few times I've gotten on here and there, including just now with SHEDLETSKY.

Allow me to remind you all: Simply because I may seem inactive does not mean I am not. There are plenty of vacation tickets for all those that wish to break the rules.

If you so dare to break the rules but have a change of heart and make an "apology," then actually clean up your mistakes and be sincere. SHEDLETSKY may have said sorry, but they did nothing to fix their spam. However, I was generous enough to only make it two weeks. Hopefully on their return they do not force a permanent relocation.

So, I am sorry for my activity. If you wish to contact me, email or pm me here. Better yet, contact me on discord or on skype. The guys and gals around here can help you find me.

With that said, let us have cake.

Kibbles.
For any questions or concerns, you can contact me at the following email address: Gunship3d.moderator.kibbles@gmail.com

WEICONN {EPIC}

• 🅱
    • View Profile
Re: Reactivity
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 01:20:44 AM »
Greetings. First of all, allow me to sincerely apologize for being seldom active than I normally would be. In the recent past I've moved homes, been sick, and generally busy. Those of you on steam may think "But they're on all the time!". However, that is my account and not me as the user. At least, not the majority of the time.

Regardless, my schedule is opened up again. I'll get on daily if not multiple times a day to check the forums. I've done responses to everything reported the few times I've gotten on here and there, including just now with SHEDLETSKY.

Allow me to remind you all: Simply because I may seem inactive does not mean I am not. There are plenty of vacation tickets for all those that wish to break the rules.

If you so dare to break the rules but have a change of heart and make an "apology," then actually clean up your mistakes and be sincere. SHEDLETSKY may have said sorry, but they did nothing to fix their spam. However, I was generous enough to only make it two weeks. Hopefully on their return they do not force a permanent relocation.

So, I am sorry for my activity. If you wish to contact me, email or pm me here. Better yet, contact me on discord or on skype. The guys and gals around here can help you find me.

With that said, let us have cake.

Kibbles.
welcome back to regular activity!

Storm

• gIgGiTy GiGgItY cYkA bLyAt RuSh B xAxAxAxA)))))
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 06:02:36 PM »
I didn't realize this was here until literally just now... XD

FrostFang

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 08:18:17 PM »
I didn't realize this was here until literally just now... XD
Lmao same, sorry Kibbles I am just more into the WOD news.
"Men, we're surrounded! But this is good, as we can shoot in any direction!"- U.S. General Tony McAuliff, Battle Of The Bulge.

Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMvgTemHe_D4jCJJuLtlrRw

FrostFang

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 08:36:39 PM »
Speaking of inactivity, is it just me or is Kiowa gone for awhile?
"Men, we're surrounded! But this is good, as we can shoot in any direction!"- U.S. General Tony McAuliff, Battle Of The Bulge.

Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMvgTemHe_D4jCJJuLtlrRw

WEICONN {EPIC}

• 🅱
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 09:35:51 PM »
He's been gone since mid-July, he said he might come back but he didn't say when

karimkarim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2019, 07:22:27 PM »
Speaking of inactivity, is it just me or is Kiowa gone for awhile? spankbang redtube beeg

welcome back to regular activity!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 09:39:03 PM by karimkarim »

mopa9000

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2019, 02:24:19 PM »

peddisai

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2019, 08:59:50 PM »

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!
Blackmart APK
thoptv apk
GBwhatsapp APK
FMwhatsapp APK
Acmarket APK

zerotheflyer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2019, 11:33:49 AM »
welcome back

bifosefo

• mp3 onlin web