Author Topic: Screenshots  (Read 75086 times)

Matt™

• View Profile
Re: Screenshots
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2015, 08:06:51 PM »
Well,more like,DONT MESS WITH TEH FLAK,lol
I’ve posted more than anyone in this community’s history. And every one is a regret.

ERIC

Matt™

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2015, 08:26:47 PM »
Finally a kill with this thing
I’ve posted more than anyone in this community’s history. And every one is a regret.

ERIC

Pepelev

• Dan, Dan the Sukhoi man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2015, 09:57:40 PM »
Where are you.......

Matt™

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2015, 10:55:35 PM »
Head on,lol

ERIC

SkyDavis

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2015, 10:58:03 PM »
Zero shoot down P-40

I have been flying the p-40 lately and I must admit even though its agility is way underpowered in my opinion if you fly the thing right you can take any aircraft out of the sky pretty easily with its six 50 cal guns.

Even when firing on a F4f or another p-40 you do not need to have them in your sights very long to kill them. A fast dive with the guns blazing right on target for a split second brings anything in the game down.

When you take the plane and you try to use it in a turn fight you won’t last long because it losses speed so rapidly in a turn. If you use it as an energy fighter on the other hand its very deadly and not easy to kill. Its sad because the majority of the players seem to try and fly it like its a turn fighter. They then just end up getting blown out of the sky by even the free japans A5M. The pilots who have given up on that just take it and use its speed and armor to fly low to the sea at high speed and drop bombs on japans main carrier and end up ruining what could have been a great game.

I have found that taking just a little bit of extra time after take off to point towards us carriers climb a little and then turn back around and head to the Japanese while in a low degree climb generally gives me enough time to get to a altitude higher than that of which the Japanese guys are trying to go and it also allows me to build up my speed to a little past 300 mph. Having an altitude advantage and a speed advantage in the p-40 turns the thing into a really deadly killer if the pilot plays out the energy well and with patience.

Some times the Japanese pilot is very skilled and makes you work for the kill other times the guy can be a complete idiot and climb after you stalling him self giving you a real quick easy kill in a dive. Usually they only make the mistake once but a few times I have seen them make them multiple times not in succession but after a bit of time. The only down side to the energy fighting you must do with the p-40 is that it takes a lot of pertinence for both the p-40 pilot and the japans pilot. The whole thing the rally determines who wins the fight is who has the most patience. The pilot loses patience and takes a risky move and gets him self in a spot were he can not get out of it. In most cases this is a p-40 that is on the verge of stalling while trying to chase any of the japans planes or a japans plane that stalled out trying to climb after or up to a p-40 that has a huge speed and energy advantage or is just at to high an altitude for the Japanese guy to reach with out leveling off a few times or steadily climbing.

The fight is generally lost by some one being impatience and thinking they will aim well enough to pull it off anyway. Most of the time they do not. Every now and then it does happen though.

I will point out though that doing zoom and boom in the p-40 with your bombs is a very bad idea. Carry them and get to your hight but once you engage drop them when you get close to the end of your dive on an enemy aircraft. Having them in a dive might help you gain speed a little quicker but drop them before you go into a turn and before you pull back up to climb. In arcade mode I would advise to just not carry bombs on your p-40 since when you drop them 3 seconds latter they are back. I have dropped them and pulled up into a climb in arcade just to have them come back 3 seconds latter and instantly stall me out. I was lucky the guy I was fighting was in a p-35 and that he had stalled him self out turning hard against my dive to toss off my aim. I stalled out because of the bombs re generating while I was zooming up to avoid over shooting the guy so I could just roll back over on my belly and dive back on his plane before he could turn hard again.

Also makes me want to point out that the p-35 is not to be used as a turn fighter as well. That plane needs to taken up to some altitude brought to full speed and also used as a energy fighter. It is not as a good as the p-40 in an energy fight because the p-40 is much faster and has much heavier armament but the p-35 when used as a energy fighter will be able to do turns the p-40 can not do and can sustain its self in a turn longer before having to climb away back to altitude and start over. Its a fairly decent fighter to start out with if used right.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 11:18:15 PM by SkyDavis »

Matt™

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 01:11:46 AM »
I've downed too many of these things

ERIC

M.Quan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2015, 04:18:11 AM »
I have some pics :D

Matt™

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2015, 02:37:11 PM »
Fun in a match,once the Japanese players left we just decided to sink the carrier that they were spawning on(Already lost a quarter of the deck,so why not?,lol)

ERIC

M.Quan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2015, 04:36:48 PM »
Me and Valkyrie  :)

Eiszeit

• Never underestimate your opponent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2015, 05:41:18 PM »
Lucky ios players. I gotta wait until its on google play.
If its stupid but it works, its not stupid.

Previously known as Thestral

-Some1™-

• Overly idiotic Finnish-American male homo-sapien
    • View Profile
    • Kearth
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2015, 05:45:27 PM »
I gotta wait until its on the Amazon app store  :(
I don't use this forum (much) anymore if you haven't noticed
He'll have to go outside now.
My god.

Matt™

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2015, 05:47:30 PM »
When did they ever say it would be on?,I remember the, saying eventually on android but nothing about Amazon

ERIC

-Some1™-

• Overly idiotic Finnish-American male homo-sapien
    • View Profile
    • Kearth
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2015, 05:48:48 PM »
When did they ever say it would be on?,I remember the, saying eventually on android but nothing about Amazon
Kindle is technically an Android......
So yea.
I don't use this forum (much) anymore if you haven't noticed
He'll have to go outside now.
My god.

Matt™

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2015, 06:22:31 PM »
Kindle is technically an Android......
So yea.
"Technically",they didn't say it would come out on Amazon,personally if I was still on Amazon I wouldn't care,I'd actually prefer it if it didn't because it would further limit the capabilities of the game

ERIC

dogeness™

• Good wingmen stay close.
    • View Profile
    • Allied Forces (War Thunder simulator squadron)
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2015, 05:58:57 AM »
Me and GM diving on some Zeroes. :p Boom and zoom, baby!
Join our Simulator mode War Thunder squadron! Pilots welcome! Tactical squad-based play! Don't join if you don't like working together! :D http://alliedforceshighcommand.enjin.com/home