Author Topic: Everyplay recording issue. AGAIN  (Read 1218 times)

M.Quan

• View Profile
Everyplay recording issue. AGAIN
« on: January 06, 2017, 05:11:18 PM »
I usually have a lot of problems with this recording app especially after downloaded the update.

So recently I've tried to send my videos to YouTube. But it failed A LOT. I press the YouTube icon, it lights up as being selected. Then after finished uploading, I don't know why but the videos didn't make it to YouTube.

Device: IPad 3, iOS 9.0

Acefighterpilot

• air battle, fleet sinking, ships vs ships aces,
    • View Profile
Re: Everyplay recording issue. AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 05:48:53 PM »
I usually have a lot of problems with this recording app especially after downloaded the update.

So recently I've tried to send my videos to YouTube. But it failed A LOT. I press the YouTube icon, it lights up as being selected. Then after finished uploading, I don't know why but the videos didn't make it to YouTube.

happened to me. Probably because you record it too long
The ace of ace in WOD and the commander of Every country of WOD. Don't be mean to me. I will be mean to Matt if he don't stop or anyone who is being to me if they don't stop.

Fighterred233

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 08:42:56 PM »
I haven't been recording videos because of this damn problem plz fix asap!
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.

Acefighterpilot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 08:55:19 PM »
you recorded the video too long so you can't upload it to everyplay
The ace of ace in WOD and the commander of Every country of WOD. Don't be mean to me. I will be mean to Matt if he don't stop or anyone who is being to me if they don't stop.

Fighterred233

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 08:58:19 PM »
No, even in short video of maybe 10min, and I had good connection which is routine for uploading my videos.
you recorded the video too long so you can't upload it to everyplay
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.

Acefighterpilot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 10:55:46 PM »
oh

Eagleflyer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 03:27:48 PM »
I can't add them to Facebook or YouTube.
A good pilot never gives up

SHEDLETSKY

• lol noob I bet you drive a prius. I drive an armor
    • View Profile
    • http://londonisfake.weebly.com/
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 01:50:37 AM »

happening to me too.
lol noob I bet you drive a prius. I drive an armored karuma and am level 8000 and have 999999999 gta money ban me