Author Topic: Screenshots  (Read 12119 times)

EmilBH

• View Profile
Re: Screenshots
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2015, 07:23:18 PM »
Me and Hawk[1-2] (JG54 2IC)

SGT. Hawks (101st)

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2015, 12:27:37 AM »
dude that looks sick

Matt™

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2016, 01:21:29 PM »
I bought it again and I'm glad I Did

Reasons:Free stuffs GS4(I'm cheap)
I Deleted Vietnam for several reasons and only had 2 games to Play,NEEDED REINFORCEMENTS!
Atlantic fleet gets repetitive so I'm taking a Break from it and WoD has been full of Frustration

Here's some shots,Some are from a Hard mode fight me and Kibbs had,He won all fights,1st was because I may have went head on DONT ASK QUESTIONS,2nd was by the chance that his rounds hit first(Night fight) ,3rd was Because I became hungry in the middle of the fight and forgot about what I was doing :P

I’ve posted more than anyone in this community’s history. And every one is a regret.

ERIC

EmilBH

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2016, 02:12:51 PM »
But the flight models are broken. Mig 15 turns like a Mig 25, lol

Matt™

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2016, 02:16:47 PM »
Lmao,No.....I've seen them turn very tightly
I’ve posted more than anyone in this community’s history. And every one is a regret.

ERIC

Scifer7™

• Russian bias))))
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2016, 04:16:45 PM »
I just bought GSIII Mig Alley but I never find anyone on multiplayer :(
🅱️Oi

EmilBH

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2016, 04:28:38 PM »
I just bought GSIII Mig Alley but I never find anyone on multiplayer :(
Wait for GS4 Korea/play with friends

Lazy Eye™

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2016, 12:46:41 AM »
Kibbles was able to out turn and shoot down my Sabre after a few good minutes of fighting.
Good things come to those who wait.

Lazy Eye™

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2016, 01:00:57 AM »

I Deleted Vietnam for several reasons and only had 2 games to Play,NEEDED REINFORCEMENTS!
Atlantic fleet gets repetitive so I'm taking a Break from it and WoD has been full of Frustration

Here's some shots,Some are from a Hard mode fight me and Kibbs had,He won all fights,1st was because I may have went head on DONT ASK QUESTIONS,2nd was by the chance that his rounds hit first(Night fight) ,3rd was Because I became hungry in the middle of the fight and forgot about what I was doing :P
I'm glad as well.

You guys seriously need to check this game out. And if you have already, check it out again. The flight models for the F-86 and MiG-15 are surprisingly accurate, the maps are beautiful, and the Single Player missions are simply awesome. Just imagine Il-2 type missions without radio chatter on a mobile device and you'll get the idea. All the game is missing is a sizable player base (and some attention from developers).

Just make sure to land right on the runway ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:18:48 AM by Lazy Eye™ »

Matt™

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2016, 01:03:46 AM »

I'm glad as well.

You guys seriously need to check this game out. And if you have already, check it out again. The flight models for the F-86 and MiG-15 are surprisingly accurate, the maps are beautiful, and the Single Player missions are simply awesome. Just imagine Il-2 type missions without radio chatter on a mobile device and you'll get the idea. All the game is missing is a sizable player base (and some attention from developers).

Just make sure to land right on the runway ;)
i landed my MiG-15 Upside down after you hit my elevator

#demphysicsdoe

ERIC

Lazy Eye™

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2016, 05:41:34 AM »
100% real
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 07:22:38 PM by Lazy Eye™ »

EmilBH

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2016, 06:35:04 AM »
Kibbles was able to out turn and shoot down my Sabre after a few good minutes of fighting.
Try it at high altitude, where the MiG should be the best.

Matt™

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2016, 12:25:19 PM »
It is...Nothing turns well up there....The F-86 is More Manueverable at all Altitudes but it's a Freight train Up there compared to down low,The MiG-15 isn't for Turn fighting...

ERIC

Kibbles

• Community Moderator | Killer Kibbstar | Onii-Chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2016, 01:02:22 PM »
It is...Nothing turns well up there....The F-86 is More Manueverable at all Altitudes but it's a Freight train Up there compared to down low,The MiG-15 isn't for Turn fighting...
The MiG is in fact better of BnZing while the F-86 is a better turn fighter. However, the MiG can sustain enough energy to last in an extended turn fight, able to keep just seconds out of the F-86's guns. If the F-86 commits to scissor tactics they can break the stalemate and get behind the MiG-15, if they keep turning that is. Lazy tried to do this twice, the second time I quickly countered the scissor by popping air brakes and rotating, and was able to get behind him until I could blast him. If the MiG commits to vertical looping and horizontal turns, it can still hold its own quite easily. However, it is still not recommended to turn fight in the MiG-15.
For any questions or concerns, you can contact me at the following email address: Gunship3d.moderator.kibbles@gmail.com

Lazy Eye™

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2016, 07:13:48 PM »
The MiG is in fact better of BnZing while the F-86 is a better turn fighter. However, the MiG can sustain enough energy to last in an extended turn fight, able to keep just seconds out of the F-86's guns. If the F-86 commits to scissor tactics they can break the stalemate and get behind the MiG-15, if they keep turning that is. Lazy tried to do this twice, the second time I quickly countered the scissor by popping air brakes and rotating, and was able to get behind him until I could blast him. If the MiG commits to vertical looping and horizontal turns, it can still hold its own quite easily. However, it is still not recommended to turn fight in the MiG-15.
Vertical looping in the MiG can actually be pretty dangerous. Not only is there the possibility of stalling, but the Sabre gains more and more energy in the diving part which allows it to follow the MiG up. I remember getting a lot of my kills with the Sabre in this way and I even killed Matt yesterday in a vertical loop.