Coffee
2 (10%)
Both
6 (30%)
Neither
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closes: September 25, 2024, 05:55:15 PM

Author Topic: Tea or Coffee?  (Read 4492 times)

Lazy Eye™

• View Profile
Re: Tea or Coffee?
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2016, 10:11:41 PM »
well it is indeed a white girl stereotype (preferably a feminazi), so I know I'm a girl... but sometime, people picture the white guy drinking Starbucks as well...

Eh, I ignore the haters.

They're just mad because they can't have the sweet, sweet, tasty goodness of coffee. I've never had Starbucks coffee, but Wawa's is pretty good.

Wawa is basically a East Coast 7-Eleven, with actual food! I consider it better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wawa_Inc.

That's exactly what a Starbucks coffee is suppose to taste like... Except it's just sugar, sugar and sugar to make it tasty... otherwise it's just coffee, which people wouldn't like.

Yeah...

I think everyone's just mad at Starbucks for the whole cup incident
And it's overpriced to hell.

You can probably make anything on the Starbucks menu in your own house for half of the cost.
How could you two not like Starbucks? You're both a disgrace to all of your fellow white girls everywhere.

For the sake of gender equality, you wouldn't be calling us "fellows" if girls and boys are clearly apart... :-\
I identify as an Apache attack helicopter. Don't judge because I get triggered easily. We'll see who's laughing next week when I get a rotor and stub wings fitted with rocket launchers and missiles surgically implanted next week. Check your privilege.
Good things come to those who wait.

geronimonimo

• s néba privét
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2016, 03:32:25 AM »
well it is indeed a white girl stereotype (preferably a feminazi), so I know I'm a girl... but sometime, people picture the white guy drinking Starbucks as well...

Eh, I ignore the haters.

They're just mad because they can't have the sweet, sweet, tasty goodness of coffee. I've never had Starbucks coffee, but Wawa's is pretty good.

Wawa is basically a East Coast 7-Eleven, with actual food! I consider it better.

That's exactly what a Starbucks coffee is suppose to taste like... Except it's just sugar, sugar and sugar to make it tasty... otherwise it's just coffee, which people wouldn't like.

Yeah...

You can probably make anything on the Starbucks menu in your own house for half of the cost.
How could you two not like Starbucks? You're both a disgrace to all of your fellow white girls everywhere.

For the sake of gender equality, you wouldn't be calling us "fellows" if girls and boys are clearly apart... :-\
I identify as an Apache attack helicopter. Don't judge because I get triggered easily. We'll see who's laughing next week when I get a rotor and stub wings fitted with rocket launchers and missiles surgically implanted next week. Check your privilege.

hon hon hon! Zis is nossing compared wiz our fearsome and steelsy eurocopter tiger. It can get triggered but you won't see it coming.

go away

• Totally not a bot... totally
    • View Profile
    • AMMEERRRRRRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2016, 06:40:33 AM »

Eh, I ignore the haters.

Yeah...

I identify as a C-5 Galaxy/Super Galaxy(C-5M).

I will crush you with my fat a** if you question me.

Too much?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 06:55:32 AM by Sgt Turbo »
God did this company go down the drain real quick

go away

• Totally not a bot... totally
    • View Profile
    • AMMEERRRRRRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2016, 06:56:22 AM »

Eh, I ignore the haters.

Yeah...

I identify as a C-5 Galaxy/Super Galaxy(C-5M).

I will crush you with my fat a** if you question me.

Too much?

I also eat 4 Apaches for breakfast every day.
God did this company go down the drain real quick

chaii

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2020, 05:32:16 PM »
Both because 1. I'm french so I drink le café hon hon hon! and 2. I live in China, so gotta drink tea!  ข่าวบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก

pankaj420

• View Profile
    • Fonts For Facebook
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2020, 06:18:25 AM »
watch and download online movies and tv shows on filmywap.com: - http://filmywaptv.com/
Generate cool and stylishFonts For Facebook fancy fonts for your Facebook account and Facebook Fonts you can use in all social media platform Fonts For FB watch and download online movies and tv shows on filmywap.com http://filmywaptv.com/

pankaj420

• View Profile
    • Fonts For Facebook
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2020, 06:19:21 AM »
watch and download online movies and tv shows on filmywap.com: - http://filmywaptv.com/
Generate cool and stylishFonts For Facebook fancy fonts for your Facebook account and Facebook Fonts you can use in all social media platform Fonts For FB watch and download online movies and tv shows on filmywap.com http://filmywaptv.com/