Author Topic: Tiananmen Square  (Read 3846 times)

geronimonimo

• s néba privét
    • View Profile
Re: Tiananmen Square
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2016, 03:47:38 AM »
That's good. Glad to see things brighten up over there. Now if we can get rid of those who seek attention in other parts of the world, things might be okay for a few days

I don't seek attention. I hate it as a matter of fact. I just thought I needed to clarify a few things to you guys. If we're talking about the world, you have to know it as it is. Not because the news told you 20 years things

Lazy Eye™

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2016, 04:05:00 AM »
That's good. Glad to see things brighten up over there. Now if we can get rid of those who seek attention in other parts of the world, things might be okay for a few days

I don't seek attention. I hate it as a matter of fact. I just thought I needed to clarify a few things to you guys. If we're talking about the world, you have to know it as it is. Not because the news told you 20 years things
I don't think he's talking about you. He's talking about the crazies who go out and kill people and get their names plastered on the front page.
Good things come to those who wait.

geronimonimo

• s néba privét
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2016, 04:17:58 AM »

I don't think he's talking about you. He's talking about the crazies who go out and kill people and get their names plastered on the front page.

I "live in another part of the world" if that doesn't seem clear... He has to be more specific.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 04:20:25 AM by geronimonimo »

Lazy Eye™

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2016, 05:46:10 AM »

I "live in another part of the world" if that doesn't seem clear... He has to be more specific.
Heh, that's about as specific as them southern folk can get.
Good things come to those who wait.

Scifer7™

• Russian bias))))
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2016, 12:07:50 PM »
no could care less about talking politics.....I get too much of that at work.

Oh well fair enough. I got a little bit too passionate about it because of the Warchat in wargame. Beside, no one seem to know how pleasant it is to live in China, honestly. Just Google "China today" and you'll see what I mean. Of course there's a great difference between the rich and the poor but the middle class is growing too. People don't suffer even if they are poor. Protest aren't repressed by the state like it used to be.
*Heads onto war game RD's chat*

Me: Hello
Player: France is a part of Italy idiot (this was already happening)
Me: Your sure?
Player: Yes Dumb****
Me: So who have the English fought countless times over the past millennia? Italy (only once to my knowledge)
Player:.....
Me: Though so
Player 2: HE IS RIGHT! (this guy is 10 and his words were barely legible so this is the rough translation)
Me: Alright so your what 4? Wait until history buddy (based of spelling)
Player 2: IM NOT 4 IM 10!
Me+The entire chat:Ptffffffff *everyone burst out laughing*
Player 2: IT'S NOT FUNNY!

That's only one of my experiences with Wargame RD chat.
🅱️Oi

geronimonimo

• s néba privét
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2016, 01:09:30 PM »

Oh well fair enough. I got a little bit too passionate about it because of the Warchat in wargame. Beside, no one seem to know how pleasant it is to live in China, honestly. Just Google "China today" and you'll see what I mean. Of course there's a great difference between the rich and the poor but the middle class is growing too. People don't suffer even if they are poor. Protest aren't repressed by the state like it used to be.

Me: So who have the English fought countless times over the past millennia? Italy (only once to my knowledge)
Player 2: HE IS RIGHT! (this guy is 10 and his words were barely legible so this is the rough translation)

Duuude! Let's make a Warchat special thread! I'm gonna make this straight away! you're a genius!!!

Scifer7™

• Russian bias))))
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2016, 01:22:22 PM »

Duuude! Let's make a Warchat special thread! I'm gonna make this straight away! you're a genius!!!
To bad I didn't take a screenshot :(
🅱️Oi

geronimonimo

• s néba privét
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2016, 01:35:25 PM »

To bad I didn't take a screenshot :(

It's not like the Warchat is gonna die any time soon. it's going strong!

geronimonimo

• s néba privét
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2016, 02:33:29 PM »
I weep for our future.

hmm? why's that?

geronimonimo

• s néba privét
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2016, 05:21:25 PM »
I weep for our future.

hmm? why's that?

"France is part of Italy, you idiot."

oh that! ok I thought you were talking about something else!
yeah same feeling...

Bolt™

• "Don't ever mistake my...kindness for weakness."
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2016, 08:27:54 PM »

Was trying not to pinpoint certain places, but was hoping most would catch my drift, I wasn't talking about you, sorry for that mixup.
In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine.

-Erwin Rommel

geronimonimo

• s néba privét
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2016, 05:53:16 AM »

Was trying not to pinpoint certain places, but was hoping most would catch my drift, I wasn't talking about you, sorry for that mixup.

Well could you be more specific? *rolling hand gesture*

chaii

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2019, 12:03:36 PM »
Beside it's not that bad to live in china atm. It's so nice actually I don't wanna go back to France. I kinda dislike democracy because it tries to spread just like communism woulda have wanted. And it's Tiananmen It's like the whole of China wanted democracy, it's just a portion of people in Beijing some time after China and the US have talked back to each other (coincidence? I think not).

ข่าวกีฬาออนไลน์