Author Topic: Aircraft Skins, What Would You Like To See?  (Read 52154 times)

Scifer7™

• Russian bias))))
    • View Profile
Re: Aircraft Skins, What Would You Like To See?
« Reply #765 on: January 22, 2019, 02:55:23 PM »
I know I am not the only one who wants a Soviet lend-lease b25 Mitchell for wings of duty also a linsunov li-2 and douglas a26 invader for wings of duty, please lets get support for these light historic bombers to appear in wings of duty

I mean, I think it'd be kinda cool. I can't really see a use for the Li-2 (Soviet-built C-47/DC-3 for those who aren't aware), but everything else seems fine. The A-26 was confirmed for GS4 HoMA a long time ago, so I assume it could be transferred to WoD easily. I think development has gone down the drain though...
The Li-2 typically had two 7.62mm’s and a 12.7mm dorsal turret. It also was used as a light bomber so it does indeed have its uses.

The Li-2 is effectively the equivalent of the early bomber versions of the Ju-52.
🅱️Oi

Turbo

• ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
    • View Profile
    • AMMEERRRRRRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #766 on: January 22, 2019, 03:47:14 PM »
I know I am not the only one who wants a Soviet lend-lease b25 Mitchell for wings of duty also a linsunov li-2 and douglas a26 invader for wings of duty, please lets get support for these light historic bombers to appear in wings of duty

I mean, I think it'd be kinda cool. I can't really see a use for the Li-2 (Soviet-built C-47/DC-3 for those who aren't aware), but everything else seems fine. The A-26 was confirmed for GS4 HoMA a long time ago, so I assume it could be transferred to WoD easily. I think development has gone down the drain though...
The Li-2 typically had two 7.62mm’s and a 12.7mm dorsal turret. It also was used as a light bomber so it does indeed have its uses.

The Li-2 is effectively the equivalent of the early bomber versions of the Ju-52.

That is true, I forgot about that. It could probably be put as the first plane in the bomber tree, depending on what the Soviets get, if anything. I haven’t looked at WoD in forever, so please correct me if they did add conventional bombers for the Soviets.
I just need to leave this dead forum and burn everything that says I was here... LOL

(God did this company go down the drain real quick)

RedBandit

• View Profile
« Reply #767 on: January 24, 2019, 02:09:21 PM »

I want early bomber for soviets too, but why Li-2? Why not SB-2M? I think its better fits in the game.

geruda 1

• View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 17, 2019, 12:52:38 AM »
When will we have the P-51 mustang added?

gm11

• View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 17, 2019, 01:20:52 AM »
Summer 2019 with Normandy map.

Conn6M

• 🅱
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 17, 2019, 06:16:29 AM »
Summer 2019? Don't you mean Christmas 2021? lol

gm11

• View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 17, 2019, 07:51:40 PM »
Summer 2019? Don't you mean Christmas 2021? lol
If not we’ll have one eternity.